Focused on Result
Digital Signal Processing
DSP design requires a multi-disciplinary expertise. Deep mathematical background, good understanding of analog signals, and expertise on the implementation environment such as FPGA and ASIC. With our strong DSP team, we use academic and product expertise to deliver signal processing capabilities to clients wherever they choose to implement.
- Math Operators / Linear Algebra
- Modulators / Demodulators
- Encoders /Decoders
- Interleavers / Deinterleavers
- Upsamplers / Downsamplers
- Upconverters / Downconverters
- Discrete Filters
- Fast Fourier Transform / Discrete Fourier Transform
- Direct Digital Synthesizer
- Complex Operations
- Encryption / Secure Hash Algorithms
ZXZYZ is focused on the design needs of clients, from low level coding and testing to system design and architecture. Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) is followed for the Software Projects.
- ZXZYZ plans for and identifies the following Elements of the System
- The Architecture
- Decompose the system into its component pieces for the purpose of defining how well those components interact to accomplish the set requirements.
- Tool Selection: Requirement Management, Issue Management, Configuration ManagementCompilers
- Environment Setup: Configuration Management, Issue Management
- Coding: C++, Java, C#
- Design validation:
ZXZYZ can help on algorithm design on various fields.
There is no one-size-fits-all solution to complex design issues. ZXZYZ empowers experts to tackle long-standing challenges in clients' projects.
We are dedicated to provide complete, turnkey printed circuit board assembly and layout services from small two layer boards to high speed, multi-layer designs.
- Part Selection
- Electronic Circuit Design / Schematics
- PCB Layout
- PCB Routing
- Circuit Simulation
- Power Estimation
- Timing Analyse
- Design validation: design for manufacturability (DFM), design for assembly (DFA) and design for testability (DFT).
BASIC RULES IN PCBDESIGN
The size, shape, and material of the PCB, design rules for the PCB (Min clearance& Min hole size), component heights, impedance traces, routing priority
BASIC TECHNOLOGIES IN PCB MANUFACTURE
V Score, Tab-routing, Non-plated holes(NPTH), PCB finishing, Solder mask, Silk Screen, Copper thickness and Via current handling capacity , Via, Voltage break points, Half hole design
PREPARE MANUFACTURE FILES FOR PCBHOUSE
FPGA SPECIFIC PCB RULES
Bypass Capacitor Placement, GTP Power Constraints, PCIe Traces, System Monitor, CCLK
PHY CHIP SIGNAL ROUTING