ZXZYZ Document Management System
Inconsistency and duplication in documents are very common two problems that jeopardize; sometimes fail projects. If not prevented, they cause extreme complexity and inefficiency. Documents end up confusing readers rather than helping them understand the product. Broken links, unfound sub documents, unclear document tree frustrated all of us in the past. More time spent fixing the documents than fixing actual problems. The DMS is created to eliminate all these problems and make the documentation a reliable, useful, efficient again. It was designed particularly for aerospace projects, but without the overhead. The excellent performance makes it the ideal fit for any engineering applications.
The documentation standard for majority projects is MS Word. Extra tools adds the linking, tagging, and reformatting capability. Moving back and forth between MS Word and other tools such as DOORS is overhead. DOORS offer an excel spreadsheet format for the data that is already in MS Word. Requirement Management should not be an overhead. DMS lets you capture, trace, analyze, manage, and document requirements, maintain compliance to regulations and standards all in one place; eliminating overhead and helping you exceed your project goals.
Key Features & Benefits
The DMS complies with DO-254 standard offering rich feature set.
- Requirements management built in right into the document. Can't get any better that this for better team collaboration.
- Traceability is a native feature automatically exists when DMS is used for requirements to design items, test plans, test cases and other requirements.
- Scalability is only limited with MS Word capabilities. DMS limits nothing extra.
- No additional tracking toolkit required for manual test environments to link requirements to test cases.
- Integrations to help manage changes to requirements are automatically done. No additional effort needed.
- No need to install a SW. DMS is built-in right in to your MS Word document
- No need for a dedicated or separate server. No need for a server at all.
- Single file contains all the features.
- Requirements, design, tests, reviews, checklists, plans, results, change management records, communication are all together and naturally linked to each other.
- Document is certification ready at all times.
- Requirement Management System that fully supports DO-254 certification.
- Single dynamic document that contains all the documents necessary for the project. Compact, packed, consistent, lean. No need to traverse company folders to find what you need.
- Presentation, Design, Test documents can be generated with a single push button. With one click, turn your document to a user guide for customer, a presentation for higher management, design document for engineers, or test plan for verification.
Coupled with our Step by step Practical Project Management Guide For Managers and Project Stages Guide for Engineers, DMS offers unparallel power to our customers.
If you are looking for a single product to provide all the needed documents, and requirements management without the overhead and convolution, try DMS which is available in convenient licensing formats.
Documents & Resources
DMS User Guide
Watch DMS Demo and see the DMS capabilities.